Saturday 23 July 2016

The Fox and the Rabbit


I was given this book, Mini Knitted Woodland by Sachiyo Ishii, for Christmas, and have finally got round to making some of the little woodland creatures. It is jampacked with other cute little animals, and the instructions are very clear. They are also great for using up any little oddments of wool that you have.

Although I have been looking for a poem or story to add here, but nothing about foxes and rabbits ends well (at least for the rabbit).

 


Despite a bit of a chase, this fox and rabbit appear to end up as friends.
 

15 comments:

  1. These are so cute! These make good storytelling props! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the color of the fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! My granddaughter would love these. I'm sure you'll have fun making more creatures from this delightful book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, I am in awe of your work! Love that fox! Well the bunny's kind of cute too, but the fox is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love these little guys! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. The fox is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I think they will be friends too, thank you for sharing with the stash party. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. they're so cute! I couldn't even imagine being able to knit something so small!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party this week. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete